About Roivant Sciences
Roivant is a tech-enabled biopharmaceutical company that aims to improve healthcare by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients. We do this by building “Vants” - nimble, entrepreneurial biotech and healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, and deploying technology.
Since its inception in 2014, Roivant has launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful public listings, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma company, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 9 successful Phase 3 readouts. Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world's leading tech-enabled biopharma company.
The Technology Analyst Program at Roivant
The goal of the Technology Analyst Program is to train 2022 graduates as versatile technologists who will drive Roivant's vision to be the world's leading tech-enabled biopharmaceutical company. The two-year program is based in New York, and will provide analysts with comprehensive experience at the intersection of engineering, business, and human health.
Analysts will rotate through several teams spanning product, software engineering, data science, and everything in between. Rotations are available at Roivant, its subsidiary Vants, and Sumitovant Biopharma. Each environment provides a unique culture and perspective on technology, and we encourage analysts to explore the breadth of options available to them across our ecosystem. Projects vary, and in the past have included implementing new cloud infrastructure, designing data visualizations for a clinical team, designing NLP models to explore scientific literature, and assessing the market opportunity for a new digital health product.
Roivant believes its employees are our most important asset. Our hiring strategy is to identify top talent from all backgrounds with goals to cultivate an environment of diverse ideas and perspectives and to develop future leaders across our businesses. We prioritize intellect and entrepreneurial energy first and look for team members who can create value and take ownership over their projects and bring a unique perspective to any situation. We offer a fast-paced environment that values work ethic, analytical rigor, collaboration, and creative thinking.
At Roivant, we will give you the resources and freedom to tackle some of the most important and challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
Below, we've listed some preferred characteristics and requirements for our incoming Roivant Analysts. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Preferred Skills and Characteristics
- Passionate about Roivant's goal to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines to patients, and curious about the intersection between science and technology.
- Analytical + Practical. Superior verbal and written communication skills; ability to translate complex concepts into clear, concise recommendations.
- Self-Directed. Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Conscientious. Strong multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines, coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
- Scrappy. Ability to get things done, while quickly adapting to a rapidly changing environment; demonstrated capacity to for creative problem-solving, coupled with a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle.
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance in a quantitative field such as computer science, economics, bioengineering, operations research, mathematics, physics, etc.
- Enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate university in the United States with an expected graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022, as this program begins summer 2022
- Strong programming skills with proficiency in one or more languages (Python a plus)
- GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Applications: August 16 at 9:00am EST - October 15, 2021 at 11:59pm EST
- Interviews: August through November 2021, on a rolling basis or until class is full
Please note that candidates are only able to submit one application for Roivant's entry-level programs. You can still be considered for other roles, but please submit an application for the role that you're most interested in. There will be a way to indicate interest in multiple roles within the application.
Roivant is an equal opportunity employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, without regard to race; color; religion/creed; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity; pregnancy and lactation accommodations, a childbirth, or a related medical condition; sexual and reproductive health decisions; national origin; age; disability; genetic information; veteran or active military service member status; status as a victim of domestic violence, sex offenses, or stalking; credit history; unemployment status; alienage or citizenship status; marital status and partnership status; or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.