Tech Roivant Analyst Program 2020
Posted Date: Aug. 12, 2019
About Roivant Sciences
Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants - nimble, entrepreneurial biotech and healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, and deploying technology.
Since 2014, we have built 16 Vants to date and have raised over $3 billion to pursue our mission. Our family of companies today includes roughly 900 employees and over 35 medicines in development targeting a wide range of serious diseases including endometriosis, prostate cancer, Parkinson's disease, sickle cell disease, and multiple rare and fatal pediatric conditions.
The Technology Analyst Program at Roivant
The goal of the Technology Analyst Program is to train 2020 graduates as versatile technologists who will drive Roivant's vision to be the world's leading tech-enabled biopharmaceutical company. The 20-month program is based in New York and will provide analysts with comprehensive experience at the intersection of engineering, business, and human health.
Analysts will rotate through several teams spanning product, engineering and everything in between. Projects can range from implementing new cloud infrastructure, to designing data visualizations for a clinical team, to assessing the market opportunity for a new digital health product.
Roivant's employees are its most important assets. Our hiring strategy is to identify top talent from all backgrounds and develop future leaders across our businesses. We prioritize intellect and entrepreneurial energy first and look for team members who can create value and take ownership over their projects. We offer a fast-paced environment that values work ethic, analytical rigor, collaboration, and creative thinking.
At Roivant, we will give you the resources and freedom to tackle some of the most important and challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
Below, we've listed some preferred characteristics and requirements for our incoming analysts. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Preferred Skills and Characteristics
- Passionate about Roivant and our goal to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients
- Resourceful and relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- Highly innovative problem-solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, project planning skills, and a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to deal with complex problems and present recommendations and findings in a clear, concise format
- Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance in a quantitative field such as computer science, economics, bioengineering, operations research, mathematics, physics, etc.
- Enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate university in the United States with an expected graduation date between December 2019 and June 2020, as this program begins summer 2020
- Strong programming skills with proficiency in one or more languages (Python a plus)
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Interviews: August through November 2019, on a rolling basis or until class is full
Please note that candidates are only able to submit one application for Roivant's entry-level programs. You can still be considered for other roles, but please submit an application for the role that you're most interested in. There will be a way to indicate interest in multiple roles within the application.