At Roivant, we are passionate about discovering and developing new drugs to impact patients' lives. Since its inception in 2014, Roivant has launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful IPOs, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 8 successful phase 3 readouts. Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world's leading tech-enabled pharmaceutical company.
As part of the infrastructure team filling the Site Reliability Engineer role, your responsibility will be to bridge the gap between IT and Development. Your responsibility will be the day-to-day care and feeding of production environments. This includes serving as the consultant to the development team on best practices and implementation.
- Maintain production services in GCP, AWS, and Azure.
- Serve as the bridge between IT and the Development team.
- Help manage Gitlab and Github Repositories.
- Define and create projects to make production services as reliable as possible. This could include evaluating available solutions on the market or developing tools natively.
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related experience. 4 years minimum related experience.
- Experience with
- Cloud platforms like, Azure, GCP, and AWS.
- Hypervisors (Esxi, Hyper-V, Openstack)
- Experience with Networking, OnPrem and in Cloud (BGP, OSPF, IPSEC)
- L4 and L7 Firewalls
- Automation Tools. (Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- k8s OnPrem and in-Cloud Provider (EKS, GKE)
- k8s Ingress options and other integrations
- Firm understanding of
- CI/CD concepts.
- Development Lifecycle and tools (Git, unit test, Integration, etc..)
- Python and other Languages (Ruby, GoLang, C#, Java etc..)
- Container development and creation (Docker)
- Highly motivated, creative problem solver, willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once and consistently delivering results.
- Demonstrated exposure to SaaS application security concepts and best practices within a contemporary application framework and public cloud-based infrastructure.
- Ability to think strategically with excellent business judgment.
- Resourceful and relentless: independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to deal with complex problems and present recommendations and findings in a clear, concise format.
- Previous experience in a startup early life cycle product development company.
- Comprehensive understanding of internal control environments within the IT function
- Experience with multiple technology domains including aspects of Windows, Mac, Firewalls (functionality), Office 365 Security, Endpoint Security, and Multi Factor Authentication.
- Experience with Prometheus and Grafana
- Familiarity with security and regulatory frameworks including but not limited to: NIST, ISACA, HIPAA, GDPR, etc.
Roivant Sciences provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.