We are reinventing biopharma.
At Roivant, our aim is to transform the way that medicines and medical care are delivered to patients. We do this by building Vants - focused, entrepreneurial companies that develop and commercialize innovative medicines and healthcare technologies.
We recruit top talent from both within and beyond the biopharmaceutical industry and invest heavily in technology and data to give our teams the tools they need to succeed. Here, you'll find the freedom and resources to tackle some of the most challenging problems in healthcare.
Roivant is looking for a Senior Procurement Operations Manager - Technology. This person will be responsible for developing strategy and executing the end-to-end Procurement process, including creating and managing category-specific strategies, spend and market analysis, running RFx's, negotiating contracts and pricing, and supplier management. The ideal candidate should have deep sourcing and vendor management experience, be able to operate at ALL levels of the organization and move seamlessly from tactical to strategic. Additionally, this person must have a keen eye for detail, be able to provide insights based on market conditions and trends, improve the decision-making process, and increase the flow of information.
- Supplier Strategy and Compliance - Lead the negotiation process with internal partners and suppliers. Manage contracts to completion. Develop negotiation approach, fallback positions, acceptable terms and conditions through to closure. Identify and manage all violations and exceptions to existing supplier contracts.
- RFx Services - Own and lead all RFI, RFP and RFQ efforts for technology purchases. Partner with appropriate internal stakeholders. Manage the end-to-end process from creation to selection to contract implementation.
- Competitive Benchmarking - Identify key benchmark suppliers in RFx efforts.
- Cost Modeling - Own and provide industry and actual unit and service cost data which feeds into TCO and RFx evaluations.
- Business Planning - Be accountable to coordinate suppliers and internal customers. Review supplier and business roadmaps.
- Preferred Supplier Management - Identify, qualify and formalize which suppliers should be aligned with preferred supplier status based on segmentation modeling.
- Periodic Supplier Audits - Lead ongoing supplier audits, identifying areas of improvement and the plan to address. Measure, manage and improve supplier performance against negotiated SLA's and quality metrics.
- Category Sourcing - Develop and own the category sourcing plan. Ensure all internal business requirements are met.
- Business Partnering - Become a trusted advisor on a continuous basis with internal customers to understand evolving business objectives, expectations, and specific requirements.
- Improvement Initiatives - Lead the maturation and continuous improvement of Procurement at Roivant.
- Technology and Market Intelligence - Support efforts to identify latest trends in technologies and industry offerings.
- Industry Knowledge - Demonstrated experience in managing company-wide Hardware, Software, SaaS, and Professional Services sourcing for technology, life sciences experience a plus.
- Significant experience in a Procurement leader role
- Demonstrated sourcing experience leading RFx's, conducting supplier management and managing a sourcing category with a focus on Technology.
- Executing Sourcing and Category Management concepts, practices, and procedures
- Demonstration of critical thinking, by translating, analyzing and creating solutions from financial modeling and data analytics.
- Advanced understanding of contracts and contract management.
- Expert at developing and executing negotiation strategies
- Knowledge of and experience with data privacy regulations and related requirements (e.g. GDPR, CPPA), preferred but not required.