Posted Date: Sept. 11, 2019
Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants - nimble, entrepreneurial biotech and healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, and deploying technology. At Roivant, we will give you the resources and freedom to tackle some of the most important and challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
We are seeking a Senior Developer to join Roivant's DevOps team. DevOps empowers developers to deliver customized software in a quick, scalable, and secure fashion. DevOps maintains development infrastructure and documentation, and regularly provides technical coaching and guidance to Vant developers.
- You will be responsible for writing frameworks, services, and libraries that enable and empower multiple development teams to build, deploy, and run a variety of applications. (You will not be responsible for maintenance, but for the development team's ability to maintain.)
- You will coach, mentor, and train those teams on good development and operational practices, empowering them to function with minimal dependence on the DevOps team.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic performance, preferably in a quantitative field
- 8+ years experience with at least one of Ruby/Python/Perl/Node
- Experience with databases, systems administration (Ubuntu or RedHat/Centos), and writing tools (not just web applications)
- Opensource projects are strongly preferred (please provide a list)
- No previous DevOps experience required
- Team player with strong communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done; experience in high-growth or startup environments a plus