Manager, Equity Administration
Posted Date: Aug. 2, 2019
Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants - nimble, entrepreneurial biotech and healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, and deploying technology. At Roivant, we will give you the resources and freedom to tackle some of the most important and challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
The Manager, Equity Administration, will be responsible for general accounting functions, including accruals, intercompany transactions, share based compensation, etc. The role will interact with groups across the organization.
Share Based Compensation Accounting:
- Responsible for equity-based compensation accounting in accordance with ASC 718.
- Assist in the preparation grant-date fair value calculations, quarterly stock-based compensation expense and option exercise schedules and journal entries.
- Assist in managing and administering the Company's equity incentive plan, including managing the Company's third-party equity administration portal
- Responsible for coordination between valuation specialists, HR, legal department and technical accounting
- Monitor share and ownership activity amongst affiliates.
- Perform reconciliations of information from HR, equity administration portal and general ledger
- Perform general accounting functions as assigned, including prepare, post and reconcile transactions for various general ledger accounts
- Perform month end account reconciliations
- Ensure prepared accounting records are properly maintained in the general ledgers
- Assists with the quarterly review and annual audits by independent auditors, as directed
- Identify and implement process and performance improvements
- Special projects as needed
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- E-Trade Equity Edge experience required
- 2-4 years accounting experience, preferably at a Big 4 organization
- A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment
- Highly motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once
- Resourceful and relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- Highly Innovative problem solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, project planning skills, and a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to deal with complex problems and present recommendations and findings in a clear, concise format
- Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint