At Roivant, we are passionate about discovering and developing new drugs to impact patients' lives. Since its inception in 2014, Roivant has launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful IPOs, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 8 successful phase 3 readouts. Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world's leading tech-enabled pharmaceutical company.
The Vant Technology team is building data products to support these goals. A core component of our data-driven strategy is the use of real-world data (RWD), particularly focused on expanding and enhancing the power of our clinical trials. One of our principal goals is to produce regulatory-grade synthetic control arms for any indication. To develop this capability, we're doing RWD research and publication, including comparisons from historical clinical trials, label expansion, ongoing trial RWD support, trial planning, and more. You will be working closely with our R&D team, our internal engineering team, and your colleagues on the Real-World Evidence team. Our work here can fundamentally improve how drugs are tested and open the door to many innovative therapies reaching those who need them.
- Lead our RWD modeling efforts to meaningfully accelerate clinical development at Roivant
- Design and conduct statistical analyses with the intention of meeting, and expanding, regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with our R&D team and Vant leadership to understand data and evidence needs and provide insight into the power of RWD analytics.
- Lead and execute RWD analyses, including publishing peer-reviewed work where appropriate.
- Develop and apply novel statistical approaches to RW problems, including ML/AI, and predictive analytics.
- Help plan our data asset roadmap, including identifying asset gaps and opportunities.
- Bring new ideas and approaches to the organization, helping define our research and analytics offerings and contributing as a thought leader.
- Help mentor junior data scientists
- Advanced quantitative graduate degree in statistics, the life sciences, epidemiology, or related field (PhD preferred), plus 5+ years of work experience.
- Experience with RWD, including administrative claims, survey data, registry dataset, and EMR data
- Proficient in SQL and one of python or R. SAS experience a plus.
- Experience taking detailed study results and communicating them in a clear, non-technical manner to internal cross-functional teams.
- Experience with clinical trials, including processes, design, and implementations a plus
- High-quality peer-reviewed publications and other thought leadership a plus.
- Experience interacting with the FDA and other regulatory bodies a plus.
- Experience building business intelligence tools a plus