Posted Date: Jan. 30, 2020
Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants - nimble, entrepreneurial biotech and healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, and deploying technology. At Roivant, we will give you the resources and freedom to tackle some of the most important and challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Payroll Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day payroll activities as well as accurate and timely payroll processing for over 200 employees.
- Work with internal departments and external vendors to ensure accurate and punctual payroll processing, funding, and tax filing.
- Prepare and reconcile payroll and benefits billings
- Prepare and manage regular audits of earnings, deductions, taxes, timesheets, federal, state, and local filings, etc.
- Support and Maintenance of Roivant's payroll systems
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters.
- 5+ years of payroll experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Working knowledge of ADP Payroll strongly preferred
- Knowledge of equity programs and E-Trade Equity Edge experience preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of payroll procedures and best practices
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Resourceful and relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle