We are seeking a full-time NetSuite Administrator in the Business Applications Group who will be responsible for NetSuite and related integrations. The ideal candidate will be solutions focused with excellent technical and financial accounting skills (Techno-Functional). You will report to the SVP of Business Applications and work closely with the Finance team leaders, auditors and general system users.
In addition to day-to-day administration of NetSuite, you will be responsible for configuration and customization of the NetSuite platform and ensuring compliance with SOX and other policies, implementing NetSuite and other solutions for AP, GL, AR, Fixed Assets, Inter-Company, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- NetSuite Administration and configuration
- Implement NetSuite for new subsidiaries as needed
- Implement and configure NetSuite bundles/add-ons
- Build/modify reports and queries within NetSuite per users' requirements and serve as contact person between corporate and decentralized subsidiaries' NetSuite admins
- Serve as main POC to oversee integration of NetSuite with other systems (e.g. Coupa, Concur, OneStream)
- Manage company's Coupa, Blackline and Concur instances
- Assist in metadata mapping/transformation between NetSuite and OneStream
- NetSuite Integrations using SuiteTalk web services and SuiteAnalytics Connect (not sure what this is)
- Data migration |Workflows | Saved Searches | Custom Reports | SuiteScript
- Develop and maintain controls surrounding various financial applications
- Application Performance Management
- Change Management and NetSuite Cases
- EFT, ACH, Positive Pay, etc. (JP Morgan)
- Project and vendor management
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or development experience in Financial Accounting systems and integration
- At least three years of experience with NetSuite administration and development
- SQL Database Experience - Querying and integrating NetSuite data with external systems.
- Knowledgeable about finance and accounting concepts and user experience (GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Projects, foreign currency, EFT, multi-subsidiary accounting, inventory and order fulfillment, etc.)
- SOX audit experience as it relates to enterprise financial systems
- Custom reporting experience. Data warehousing experience is a plus.