At Roivant, we are building the next-generation “big pharma” company, organized to harness modern technologies and the entrepreneurial spirit of nimble biotechnology companies at scale. Our mission is to improve the delivery of healthcare to patients by treating every inefficiency as an opportunity.
Roivant is hiring a summer legal intern to work closely with Roivant's General Counsel and other members of the legal team - and the broader Roivant governance, investments, finance, transactions, tax, accounting and HR teams - on a wide variety of interesting and complex assignments, including:
- Investor outreach, capital raising and other public and private financing activities
- Corporate governance matters for Roivant and our public and private subsidiaries
- Public company periodic reporting and disclosure matters
- Opportunities relating to our drug discovery platform - more information here on our recently completed acquisition of Silicon Therapeutics
- Intellectual property and technology transactions
- Labor, employment and executive compensation matters
Our legal team prides itself on enabling and executing on the business goals of the broader Roivant organization. Candidates should be hard-working, business minded and problem solvers. An interest in biopharma and/or heath care is a plus, but not required - indeed Roivant recruits top talent both from within and beyond the traditional pharma world.
Roivant is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, age, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability, veteran's status or any other classification protected by applicable Federal, State or Local laws.