Lead Clinical Digital Innovator
Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants - nimble, entrepreneurial biotech and healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, and deploying technology. At Roivant, we will give you the resources and freedom to tackle some of the most important and challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
At Roivant, innovation is the core of our culture, and Digital Innovators (DI) build the technology that brings innovation to bear. DI's are directly embedded in a business unit and utilize data science and software engineering skill sets to rapidly create technology that address important pain points across the company and its subsidiaries.
The problems we are tackling are big, and DI's work end-to-end on the whole solution - from high-level design to coding the applications and algorithms we deploy. By combining technical know-how with a deep insight for our business teams, DI's play a crucial role in accelerating Roivant's goal of reducing the time and cost of drug development and commercialization.
DI's have built tools to drive clinical trial recruitment, identify rare disease diagnoses, intelligently deliver ads, automate processes, and more. If you are interested in a role that utilizes technical skills and business acumen to reinvent biopharma, you are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Lead the development of a clinical solution and analytics delivery organization to support drug launches, marketing analytics and sales analytics.
- Embed with a business unit and lead the process of blueprinting, building, and iterating on applications and analyses to help solve our biggest clinical analytics challenges.
- Collaborate and communicate closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders to transform vague ideas into verified solutions.
- Accelerate data-driven decision-making across the drug clinical trial process by meeting business leaders where they are, sourcing and organizing data and delivering insights that work
- Drive clinical data strategy, survey data sources and methods, make recommendations on views and mechanisms to maximize the impact of commercial analytics
- Write enough code to show your ideas to stakeholders using languages like SQL and Python, use dashboarding tools like Tableau and PowerBI.
- Leverage our DevOps and Data Architecture teams to deploy solutions at scale.
Who You Are
- You enjoy building things from scratch in a fast-paced environment. You thrive in the unknown. For you, questions like "How do we improve drug launches?" are chances to learn, explore new fields, and synthesize disparate ideas.
- You have a deep understanding of pharma commercial analysis gained through direct data work as a consultant, pharma employee or analyst at a pharma services company.
- You have strong consulting skills and are comfortable interacting with senior executives in scoping out their core business needs. You can translate those needs into technical solutions that can be executed in an iterative, agile, fashion.
- You have strong programming and statistical analysis skills, preferably with industry experience as a data scientist, software engineer, or technical consultant.
- You have a keen sense of stakeholder empathy and can design solutions that are intuitively integrated into workflows