At Roivant, we are passionate about discovering and developing new drugs to impact patients' lives. Since its inception in 2014, Roivant has launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful IPOs, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 8 successful phase 3 readouts.
Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world's leading tech-enabled pharmaceutical company. Roivant's drug discovery capabilities are driven by our computational discovery platform, which combines preeminent physics-based tools with deep expertise in machine learning to generate unprecedented predictive power that can tackle previously intractable discovery challenges. The tight integration of this computational platform with our experimental capabilities enables the rapid design and optimization of new drugs to address a wide range of targets for diseases with high unmet need.
We believe that the future of drug discovery lies in integrating predictive sciences, biology, and medicinal chemistry to accelerate the path to new medicines. This role is an opportunity to be an architect of this paradigm shift and generate transformative benefit for patients.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated cheminformatics expert to work with our internal discovery group focused on small molecules, heterobifunctionals, and molecular glues drug discovery programs. The candidate should have a strong commitment to hypothesis driven drug design, rapid DMT cycles, continuous design cycle improvements, and an understanding of modern drug discovery, including medicinal chemistry, DMPK principles, and multi-parameter optimization.
- Provide cheminformatics expertise
- Analyze SAR data to provide informed view on property space and activity across assays
- Expertise in MPO, including off-target selectivity and DMPK.
- Participation in drug discovery projects teams, bringing specific design ideas and data to influence decisions
- Identify and develop novel cheminformatics approaches to overcome critical drug discovery bottlenecks
- Coordinate virtual screening efforts and analyze experimental screening data (HTS and DEL)
- PhD in cheminformatics or a related field.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
- A proven track record of impacting drug discovery projects.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement of cutting edge cheminformatics approaches in small molecule drug discovery programs.
- Expertise in complex data integration, analysis, and visualization.
Experience in analyzing screening data.
Roivant Sciences provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.