At Roivant, we are passionate about discovering and developing new drugs to impact patients' lives. Since its inception in 2014, Roivant has launched over 20 portfolio companies (Vants), overseen 5 successful IPOs, established a $3B partnership with a global pharma, built a pipeline of over 40 assets across various modalities and therapeutic areas, and delivered 8 successful phase 3 readouts. Roivant is currently building new capabilities in drug discovery and expanding its existing development engine to become the world's leading tech-enabled pharmaceutical company.
In this role you will be instrumental in building the HR systems and infrastructure that will help us to elevate our HR practices as our organization continues to grow and mature. You will be responsible for selecting and deploying new HR technology and will build the processes and policies that enable a seamless and efficient experience throughout the employee lifecycle. You will help us build platforms that provide information that is easily accessible for those who need it, while ensuring privacy of sensitive employee information. The successful incumbent will bring a deeply analytical and process-oriented mindset and a dedication to driving programs that facilitate a positive employee experience.
- Collaborate across the HR team to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of core HR services
- Evaluate, select and expand/implement HR Technology solutions that align with the HR strategy and business objectives
- Ensure our operational processes balance flexibility and scalability, ensuring diverse users have the data, tools, and processes
- Build and manage analytics, ensure timely and accurate reports and provide insight to key stakeholders to inform decision making (data accuracy, reporting rhythms, dashboards/analysis)
- Liaise with legal and tax counsel to navigate complex immigration/employment arrangements
- Ensure all appropriate audits and compliance of processes, forms and system
- Lead a team focused on ensuring compliance, operational efficiency, excellent customer service and data reliability
Skills, Qualifications, and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's preferred.
- 7+ years in HR roles of increasing responsibility with at least 3 years in HR Operations. HR Generalist experience desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience using HRIS systems.
- Strong understanding of federal and state employment laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to deal with complex problems and present recommendations and findings in a clear, concise format.
- Highly innovative problem solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational and project management skills.
Roivant Sciences provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.