Posted Date: Aug. 19, 2019
Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants - nimble, entrepreneurial biotech and healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, and deploying technology. At Roivant, we will give you the resources and freedom to tackle some of the most important and challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
At Roivant, innovation is the core of our culture, and Digital Innovators (DI) build the technology that brings innovation to bear. DI's are directly embedded in a business unit and utilize data science and software engineering skill sets to rapidly create technology that address important pain points across the company and its subsidiaries.
The problems we are tackling are big, and DI's work end-to-end on the whole solution - from high-level design to coding the applications and algorithms we deploy. By combining technical know-how with a deep insight for our business teams, DI's play a crucial role in accelerating Roivant's goal of reducing the time and cost of drug development and commercialization.
DI's have built tools to drive clinical trial recruitment, identify rare disease diagnoses, intelligently deliver ads, automate processes, and more. If you are interested in a role that utilizes technical skills and business acumen to reinvent biopharma, you are encouraged to apply.
What you'll do:
- Embed with a business unit and lead the process of blueprinting, building, and iterating on applications and analyses to help solve your team's biggest problems.
- Collaborate and communicate closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders to transform vague ideas into verified solutions.
- Build data into everything - and analyze it to find efficiencies, make automatons, and predict outcomes.
- Utilize languages such as Python, R, and SQL, compute frameworks like Spark, or whatever other tools it takes to get the job done.
- Leverage our DevOps and Data Architecture teams to deploy your code at scale.
Who you are:
- You thrive in the unknown. For you, questions like "How do we speed up clinical trials?" and "How do we identify medicines that work?" are chances to learn new coding languages, explore new fields, and synthesize disparate ideas.
- You have strong programming and statistical analysis skills, preferably with industry experience as a data scientist, software engineer, or technical consultant.
- You have a keen sense of stakeholder empathy and can design applications that are intuitively integrated into workflows
- You think backwards from optimal business results to choose languages, frameworks, and algorithms - not the other way around.
- Healthcare experience nice to have, but not required - we value thinkers of all backgrounds.
*Undergraduates please apply to our Roivant Technology Analyst program, which includes rotations with Digital Innovation.