Posted Date: Sept. 30, 2019
Roivant is a global biopharma company that aims to improve health by rapidly delivering innovative medicines and technologies to patients. We do this by building Vants - nimble, entrepreneurial biotech and healthcare technology companies with a unique approach to sourcing talent, aligning incentives, and deploying technology. At Roivant, we will give you the resources and freedom to tackle some of the most important and challenging problems in healthcare. If you find that exciting, we want to work with you.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the monthly closing and consolidation process as well as the Accounts Payable function. The Accounting Manager will assist with accruals, payroll, and interact frequently with outside auditors as the finance liaison.
- Oversee and direct the monthly and quarterly closing process
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements on a consolidated as well as individual legal entity basis
- Perform quarterly fluctuation analysis on balance sheet accounts
- Perform monthly analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Oversee the preparation of quarterly cross-charges under the various inter-company agreements
- Assist the Director, Accounting & Financial Reporting and Assistant Controller in preparing financial reports and fulfilling audit requests
- Develop and distribute internal financial reports
Accounts Payable & FP&A Finance:
- Liase with the Accounts Payable and FP&A functions by working with cross functional teams to develop accrual estimates and implementing process improvements.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or other quantitative focus
- Fluent in Japanese
- CPA or CPA candidate with 3 to 5 years of public accounting experience preferred
- Experience in fast paced, start-up environments is preferred - able to work comfortably under pressure, frequently changing landscape and tight deadlines
- A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment
- Highly motivated and willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once
- Resourceful and relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Highly Innovative problem solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, project planning skills, and a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to deal with complex problems and present recommendations and findings in a clear, concise format.
- Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with NetSuite ERP is a plus